Hello parents and students !
My name is Mrs. Vergata and I am one of our amazing Physical Education and Health teachers. I can not wait to meet all of you.
We build our lessons with a focus on the state and national standards, developing good sportmanship skills, and having FUN. It is our hope that the Health and Physical Education program will help equip our students with the skills and knowledge they will need to lead healthy and active lifestyles.
Not only is Physical Education important for one's health, but it also:
1. Improves academic performance
2. Improves emotional well being
3. Helps students achieve success in life through:
- goal setting
- developing perseverance
- learning to use team work
- improving self confidence